Moti Beverages, LLC and affiliate entities (“Moti”) maintain this website www.drinkmoti.com (the “Site”) for your information, education and communication. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned, registered and used by Moti in the United States, and internationally (the “Trademarks”).
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Moti may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this policy.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this Site.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the “Materials”) contained in the Site are the intellectual property of Moti Beverages unless otherwise noted.
2. You may download one single hard copy of the Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any of the Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
3. Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Moti Beverages, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
4. While Moti uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
5. Information on the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Moti’s products and services is applicable only in the United States and United Arab Emirates unless otherwise noted. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas.
6. Using and browsing the Site is done at the user’s own risk. Neither Moti nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered Trademarks of Moti. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and used with permission. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Moti will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to Moti or its products. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this site or with the products and services of Moti. Moti has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
9. All offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
10. Moti Beverages maintains and operates this site from offices in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of New York, United States. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
11. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Moti Beverages with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Moti Beverages with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.